
I don't know exactly how I came across this picture and I'm also not quite sure what it is. But thats not the important thing. I often think about things in my childhood that make me laugh. I remember playing out in the yard with a friend of mine. Playing at his house was always the best. Skateboard ramps in the basement, Indoor Baseball House League or IBHL, stale cherry flavored cigarettes, the list goes on. But no matter what it was, you could count on an adventure of some kind. So we were playing in the yard and I was taken to an old broken tree fort in the woods. I was instructed to stay on the ground as my friend went up. Only to see a few seconds later his poop falling through a hole in the fort. I began to run away as my friend went to pick up the poop and put it on a stick. I was far away when I saw him run up to his poor mother who was gardening at the time and ask her if she knew what it was he had found.

No comments:
Post a Comment