skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Hot Steece
Welcome to my world.
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Mark and Ronguy
This video was made by two close friends, Boylan and Schwartz. They play the roles of their fathers. This is very humorous to me, hopefully everyone can appreciate it on some level.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(50)
►
March
(12)
▼
February
(13)
Mark and Ronguy
DC
Pooponastickdotnet
Too much chinese?
ATM
I got a briefcase.
I thought I was horny
Killer Cat
Time for a few fart jokes
Armin @ Haoman 17
WOW
Adolf Hitler meets Biggie
My Kinda Bum
►
January
(25)
►
2008
(12)
►
December
(12)
About Me
Hot Steece
Madison, WI
Just for the feel of it, Just for the fun of it, Just for the taste of it, A diet coke.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment