When I was about 14 or so my aunt bought me this t-shirt. For some reason when she saw this shirt, it immediately made her think of me. I don't really know exactly what her implications were when giving me the shirt. Anyways, its been probably 5 years since I've seen the shirt, yet every once and a while I think about it and wish it was still around. I have many times considered buying the shirt again. But I cant decide if it will help or hurt my game.
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Sweet T-shirt
When I was about 14 or so my aunt bought me this t-shirt. For some reason when she saw this shirt, it immediately made her think of me. I don't really know exactly what her implications were when giving me the shirt. Anyways, its been probably 5 years since I've seen the shirt, yet every once and a while I think about it and wish it was still around. I have many times considered buying the shirt again. But I cant decide if it will help or hurt my game.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment