Friday, January 2, 2009

Exciting news

I would like to inform you that I am now a member of beard team USA.


Hi Jeremy,

Congratulations! You are now on Beard Team USA. Represent your country proudly! I have added you to the email list so you'll be getting team info by email.

We have an official local chapter in Madison, called the Badgerland Beards. It is headed up by Joel Wood and Jesse Merkel. You may want to get in touch with them to see what is going on with the chapter. Their email address are jwood2@wisc.edu and jesse.merkel@mnsu.edu.

The next world championships are on May 23, 2009 in Anchorage, Alaska. We are hoping to make our best showing ever. We would love to have you join us on the group trip to the championships. You can read about it here: www.beardteamusa.org/tour09.htm.

Be sure to check out www.beardteamusa.org/buy.html, where you can get BTUSA stuff (beer mugs, cool polo shirts, etc).

I am really happy to have you on the team. BTUSA is all about fun, friendship, and generating respect for beards. Please keep in touch.

Cheers,

Phil Olsen

Founder and self-appointed Captain

Beard Team USA

No comments:

Post a Comment