Saturday, January 31, 2009

KP

Many of those who have had relationships with me have had the pleasure to experience a "KP" from me in the past.  

KP was originated about 8 years ago (+/-).  It started as somewhat of an ongoing game between my friends and me.  A KP is a quick reach or grab towards the genatlia.  It can be from any angle, and have any level of force.  It works best when the victim is not paying attention.  My friends and I would constantly KP each other as a nice surprise, or sometimes it would turn into a mass of KP played by many at the same time.

The name of the act is and always has been under dispute.  Some say KP stands for "kroch poke" some say "krouch poke," and some think it is "Kraus Poke."  There is no dispute about the fact that the name has something to do with a combination of crotch and Kraus.  Kraus is James Kraus, who may be the originator of the KP.  And if he was not the originator, he was definitely the biggest perpetrator.  

Over the years, the game has calmed down.  Most of the original KP players probably haven't KP'd for years.  But not me.  I have continued to play with many others.  Usually I am the one doing the poking.  It sometimes is hard for me to tell when a friendship has reached a level that I feel comfortable KPing the friend.  Some friendships never reach this level.  I also have offended some people in the past, and have been told by a friend "ya really just gotta stop grabbing girls pussys."  

But in the end, its all just a game.  And hopefully you may be lucky enough to play some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment