Monday, March 2, 2009

What I want for my birthday.




This Cunt Coloring Book can be bought for only $8.95 on Amazon.com.  I am very easy to please.  My birthday is coming up and I couldn't think of anything that I wanted until I came across this.  Who is this Tee Corinne guy?  How many copies has this book sold?  No but seriously.  I want a copy of this, and I could probably name a few friends who would also be interested but I feel like we are a rare breed.  Aren't coloring books supposed to be for kids? Do perverted fathers give this book to their children who they think might be gay?  Or do gynecologists put these books in their waiting rooms for children to have something to do while their mother is trying to find out why she wont stop producing cottage cheese between her legs?  

No comments:

Post a Comment